Tuesday 11th February 2014
One aspiring young actor will have the opportunity to portray one of the most iconic characters ever created, in an all-new big screen adventure based on J.M. Barrie's beloved character Peter Pan, the boy who would never grow up.
Warner Bros. Pictures and the filmmakers behind the upcoming feature film "Pan", are hosting an open casting call on Sunday, February 23rd, 2014, at Wembley Arena, for the title role in Director Joe Wright's live-action adventure.
Boys of all ethnicities, aged 11 to 13, are invited to audition for the role, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18. Select details and participation restrictions follow, including information for prospective actors outside the UK.
Director Joe Wright's new live-action feature "Pan", is searching for the starring role of Peter.
Wembley Arena, London, HA9 0AA
Sunday 23rd February, 2014
- Queue will be open at 9:00am and close promptly at 11.00am
- No one will be permitted to join the queue after 11:00am
- Casting will be begin at 10:00am
- There are no facilities for overnight queuing and camping is
- Open to BOYS ONLY
- Open to all ethnicities
- Age range: 11 - 13 years
- Height limit: MAXIMUM 5ft 4inches
- ALL AUDITIONEES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ONE PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN OR LICENCED CHAPERONE OVER THE AGE OF 18 and such individual may be required by us to provide proof of the same prior to admittance - ADDITIONAL GUESTS CANNOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE VENUE
- UNACCOMPANIED MINORS WILL NOT BE AUDITIONED
- All auditionees must be available for the production period in London from April through early Autumn 2014
- PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL FROM ABROAD TO ATTEND THIS EVENT. Please go to the casting office's dedicated website www.panmoviecasting.com for more details. The casting office will view online auditions with equal attention
- Travel expenses will not be covered.
The role of Peter is described as a courageous and adventurous orphaned boy living in a world of fantasy and dreams, which sometimes leads him into trouble.
The young actor cast in the role will join a cast that already includes Academy Award® nominee Hugh Jackman ('Les Misérables') as villainous Blackbeard.
The all-new tale will be directed by Joe Wright ('Atonement', 'Pride & Prejudice') from a screenplay by Jason Fuchs. Greg Berlanti and Paul Webster are the film's producers.
'Pan' is set for a worldwide release beginning July 17th, 2015 from Warner Bros. Pictures.
MAN OF STEEL -
John Morgan reviews the just released Superman Story remake. More...
SPRING BREAKERS -
John Morgan reviews Harmony Korine's latest film. More...
WELCOME TO THE PUNCH -
John Morgan reviews this British action thriller. More...
THE LAST STAND -
Sarah Wilmot reviews king of the action movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger's return to form More...
KEITH LEMON: THE FILM -
Leah Stafford reviews the film debut for the bad taste TV king himself - Keith Lemon More...
AMERICAN PIE: THE REUNION -
Leah Stafford reviews the 4th and latest outing for the outrageous 'school gang' comedy. More...
'HUNGER GAMES' & 'HEADHUNTERS' -
James Mahon reviews 2 films that are creating waves in different ways. More...
'FISHING UNDER THE ICE' SENSATION HOOKS THE WORLD -
James Mahon reviews the YouTube Hit that has garnered over 2 million hits in 6 days. He has also spoken exclusively with the makers of the film. More...
'THE INBETWEENERS MOVIE'
Review by Leah Stafford.
'GREEN HORNET' Review by Jack Grasby. More...
'127 HOURS' Review by Jordan Lee. More...
'BURKE AND HARE' Review by Ben Mapletoft. More...
'RED' Review by Aaron Price. More...
'Eclipse' Review by
Millie Jepson. More...